8 Problems Only People with Multiple Cats would Understand
Cats are cute and cuddly when they want to be: but only when they feel like it. And, they can be snarky, too. Watch-out – don’t pet too much, don’t hold too long! But mostly they are pretty easy to care for. There are some problems when owning multiple cats that only people that have multiple cats would understand!
- You’ll never know who ate all the wet food. Or the dry food. Or the package of kitty treats.
- You will never know who started the commotion over the dead bird, and got feathers everywhere!
- You’ll never know who’s been on the kitchen table, or countertops, but there is hair everywhere!
- You’ll never know who keeps clawing the arms of your favorite easy chair, or the sofa!
- You’ll never know who had diarrhea in the litter box.
- You never know who pooped out the feathers. Or a piece of yarn. Or a rubber band.
- You don’t know who left the surprise pile of puke in the bathroom. Or the hallway. Or exactly where you step when you get out of bed in the morning.
- You’ll never know who got into the knitting and tipped over the entire yarn basket!
You can’t tell them anything, because essentially they run the household and do as they please!